By: Howard Levitt, BA, LLB
More than 5,900 cases cited! Available online in EmploymentSource, this resource is renowned for its current and practical guidance covering every relevant rule, topic and strategy essential to building and defending your dismissal cases. Updated regularly, it offers easy access to the latest legislation and case law governing this area of law.The author has represented both employers and employees in some of the most important cases during the past 30 years. He summarizes and condenses Canadian dismissal law in a way that allows you to get a strong analytical overview of each topic quickly and easily. Benefit from:
- A quick yet comprehensive analysis of the current rules and principles which the courts have developed for each problem
- Full analysis of all areas the courts have found to be cause for discharge
- Extensive charts setting out reasonable notice and resulting awards from across the country
- A checklist of 120 different factors the courts have found significant in determining notice periods
- In-depth discussion of the issues that arise regularly and not so regularly in dismissal cases and more! Thomson Reuters ProView™ The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet. Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.