NEW 11th edition of THE FRAUD MANUAL
Now Available – order today your e-version!!
Authored by Canadian practitioners and updated by
* David Debenham – JD, LLM, MFAcc, MSc, FCPA, FCMA, CFI, CFE, Low Murchison Radnoff LLP,
* Dave Oswald, CFI,
* Norman Groot, CFI, LLB,
* Varoujan Arman-Partner, CFI, Blaney McMurtry LLP,
* Allen Tait,
* Paula Delano, CFI,
* Chetan Sehgal,
* Erin Egeland, MBA, CPA, CGA, CFI
An exceptional learning tool for investigators and others and is currently being used in several educational institutions across Canada.
This popular manual is available as a benefit to active members and at reduced pricing to affiliates. Educational institutions should contact the ACFI for special pricing.
An invaluable aid, this PDF consists of chapters dealing with:
- Legal: Glossary of Terms
- Business & Finance
- Business & Finance: Glossary of Terms
- Fraud Theory
- Fraud Detection & Prevention
- Standards for CFIs and The Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct
Post-secondary Students: If you purchased the ACFI Manual from your school’s bookstore, please register to access your copy of the manual.