Skip to content
- A completed, signed and dated Certification Application Form.
- A letter/resume which you prepare to summarize your background and your years of practical experience, specifically your investigative experience such as fraud auditing, forensic & investigative accounting, fraud investigations, commercial crime, law enforcement, etc.
- Three letters of reference which vouch for your experience, character and integrity. References must be unrelated to you and have known you for at least 3 years. The letters should include the proof of experience required below.
- Proof of experience and education
- A current photograph of yourself (head and shoulders).
- A copy (front and back) of one piece of Photo ID (Government Issued)
- A completed copy of ISN Master Consent Form allowing them to verify of your references, your experience and your education/professional accreditation on our behalf.