The primary role of the Compliance Gambling Auditor II is to plan, conduct and coordinate specialized compliance audits and inspections of licensees, grant recipients, BCLC and its casino and bingo service providers against provincial legislation, standards and policies…. More
Apply by February 19, 2018
As a PharmaCare Auditor, you plan and conduct, on site and desk audits to ensure PharmaCare paid claims are in compliance with the relevant legislation and regulating instruments. … More
Apply by 29 January 2018
Would you like to be part of a team involved in conducting highly specialized forensic examinations and analyses? Ontario’s Centre of Forensic Sciences is one of the most extensive forensic science facilities in North America? … More
Closes December 7, 2017
Audit & Investigations Branch Billing Integrity Program
A fast paced, dynamic environment, the successful candidate will be ready to hit the ground running. Multiple positions may be available. …. More
Closes November 24, 2017
An opportunity to work for the most comprehensive regulatory agency in the province and help protect the financial interests of all British Columbians!
- Managing Director, Credit Union Supervision (3 positions)
- Senior Supervisor, Credit Union Supervision (3 positions)
- Supervisor, Credit Union Supervision (4 positions)
- Examiner, Financial Institutions (2 positions)
Apply online by October 15, 2017
“Apply your health care policy and auditing experience to this leadership opportunity”
“The Senior Auditor is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the specialized audits of medical and health care practitioners and other claimants/agencies receiving payments from the Medical Services Plan (MSP) and the Ministry of Health in order to evaluate adherence to the Medicare Protection Act; MSP, and Ministry policies, procedures, statutes, protocols, fee schedules, and contracts. Your tact, diplomacy and professionalism aid you in establishing and maintaining credibility with clients in a potentially adversarial environment…..” More
Closes June 7, 2017
“The Independent Investigations Office is currently recruiting highly qualified investigators looking for an exhilarating opportunity that blends investigative work, research and analysis with an imperative mandate that serves British Columbians.
As a designated Peace Officer, you will…” More
Closes February 27, 2017
“We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference! At Intact, the largest P&C insurer in Canada, you will have the opportunity to confront challenges in the Ontario Claims department…” More
Closes – When filled
Senior Risk Management Consultant, Core Government and Crowns
BC Public Service
Ministry of Finance
||Immediate, with transition to Dec. 31, 2015
||This position will be posted until filled.
The Association of Certified Forensic Investigators is an organization of professionals with a three-fold mandate:
- To provide Canadian content education material and training programs to the fraud investigation community in Canada.
- To provide a certification, CFI, that grows in acceptance and value to members over time. The CFI designation requires a member meet a minimum criteria of education and work experience to apply before passing an examination to test this knowledge.
- To provide “services” to a broad range of fraud investigators in Canada, including investigative and forensic accountants, police officers in commercial crime and similar areas, Crown Prosecutors, litigation and criminal lawyers, private investigators, government and private practice fraud groups, internal audit, etc.
To be the leading Canadian forensic investigation association.
With ACFI, our integrity, ethics and livelihood of the organization is important. The Executive Director would be part of a team with the board to achieve our three-fold mandate. If you are a proven team player with a track record of strong performance, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee ACFI fraud manual as appropriate, liaise with university/colleges to sell ACFI manual
- Membership inquiries, issues and growth
- Under the direction of the board, administer the day to day routines required to maintain the ACFI, including liaising with contract book keeper, web-master, lawyer for records keeping, updating of information
- Organize the national conference, including marketing, planning speakers, setting sessions, administration of registrant
- Write & release the newsflash, co-ordinate with volunteer authors
Required Skiils and Experience:
- Post secondary education, with an understanding of forensic investigation or background in related work
- Marketing skills
- Cash management, budgeting skills
- Negotiation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, organized, working knowledge of compliance to Canada Non-Profit Act, event planning skills. Ability to write, edit and release newsletters, webinar administration
- Bi-lingual an asset
How To Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role in the subject line.