|Availability:||Immediate, with transition to Dec. 31, 2015|
|Closing Date||This position will be posted until filled.|
The Association of Certified Forensic Investigators is an organization of professionals with a three-fold mandate:
- To provide Canadian content education material and training programs to the fraud investigation community in Canada.
- To provide a certification, CFI, that grows in acceptance and value to members over time. The CFI designation requires a member meet a minimum criteria of education and work experience to apply before passing an examination to test this knowledge.
- To provide “services” to a broad range of fraud investigators in Canada, including investigative and forensic accountants, police officers in commercial crime and similar areas, Crown Prosecutors, litigation and criminal lawyers, private investigators, government and private practice fraud groups, internal audit, etc.
To be the leading Canadian forensic investigation association.
With ACFI, our integrity, ethics and livelihood of the organization is important. The Executive Director would be part of a team with the board to achieve our three-fold mandate. If you are a proven team player with a track record of strong performance, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee ACFI fraud manual as appropriate, liaise with university/colleges to sell ACFI manual
- Membership inquiries, issues and growth
- Under the direction of the board, administer the day to day routines required to maintain the ACFI, including liaising with contract book keeper, web-master, lawyer for records keeping, updating of information
- Organize the national conference, including marketing, planning speakers, setting sessions, administration of registrant
- Write & release the newsflash, co-ordinate with volunteer authors
Required Skiils and Experience:
- Post secondary education, with an understanding of forensic investigation or background in related work
- Marketing skills
- Cash management, budgeting skills
- Negotiation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, organized, working knowledge of compliance to Canada Non-Profit Act, event planning skills. Ability to write, edit and release newsletters, webinar administration
- Bi-lingual an asset
How To Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the role in the subject line.